· Spring Commencement is less than two weeks away: Volunteers are still needed for various shifts at the Thursday, May 12, Commencement ceremony at the Blaisdell Arena: Line Leaders, Course Marshals and Bag Check Room Attendants. If you are available to help, please sign up for a shift here. More information here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
· Faculty & staff graduates/parents? Let the Commencement committee know to arrange for reserved seating. Email: email@example.com
· Livestream at www.hpu.edu/livegrad: The ceremony will be webcast live. Note: Check system requirements posted at site before viewing.
· What not to bring to Commencement: Large signs, balloons, inflatable toys, noisemakers, coolers and camera tripods are not allowed inside the Blaisdell Arena. Please leave signs in the car or leave them with bag-check, Ewa side of the Concourse.
· Six tickets available per graduate: Tickets are available for pick up at the Downtown Bookstore until 4 p.m. Wednesday, May 11. Picture ID required. More on tickets here.