HPU countdown: Spring term starts in one week!
The New Year is underway and HPU is gearing up for the start of spring term 2016! The campus is buzzing with excitement in preparation to welcome students back on Tuesday, Jan. 19. If you have not already done so, please take immediate action to get registered for your classes. Register here. If a class you want is full, electronic waitlist information here.
· Advisors are ready to assist if you need help. Academic Advising staff listing here or call 808-544-1198. If you are a Military Campus Programs student, contact your base advisor (information at www.hpu.edu/military).
· If there's a hold on your file that is preventing you from registering, contact the office that originated the hold so they can assist you in resolving the matter (e.g., Business Office for an Account Balance [AB] or [MS] hold, Residence Life for a Housing [HS] hold, etc.).
· The Registrar’s Office is also available at 808-544-0239 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions about registration.
Extended hours for students to finish Spring registration business
· The following departments will be open 8 a.m.-6 p.m. from Tuesday, Jan. 19-Friday, Jan. 22: Admission, Academic Advising Center, Business Office, Downtown Military/Veteran Center, Financial Aid, ID Card Services, and Registrar.
· The Downtown Bookstore hours are 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. from Monday, Jan. 11-Friday, Jan. 15 and Monday, Jan. 18; 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 19-Friday, Jan. 22; 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 16, and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 23.
· The Hawaii Loa Bookstore hours are 8 a.m.-6 p.m. from Monday, Jan. 11-Friday, Jan. 15, and Tuesday, Jan. 19-Friday, Jan. 22; 10 a.m.-1 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 16, and Saturday, Jan. 23. HLC Bookstore is closed on Monday, January 18.
Note: HPU is closed on Monday, Jan. 18, in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.